Now that you have completed your registration plan, it is time to put that plan into action! In this section you will learn how to register for your courses and find answer yours to your questions. Keep in mind that registering early increases the likelihood of getting into the classes you want.
Important notes about Registration:
Summer/Fall registration begins in the middle of March. Spring registration begins in the middle of November. Students will be notified when they can log in to the Bridge ulethbridge.ca/bridge to view their personal registration dates. New students confirmation of admission must be processed before they are assigned a registration date.
- In order to register, all outstanding fees must be paid in full.
- You cannot be waitlisted for courses unless you register during your assigned early registration time period.
- To register for a course, all of the components must be included (course, lab, tutorial etc.). If a component is missing, it will not allow you to register in that course.
- If you accidentally register in multiple sections of the same course, you will be removed from all sections, except the initial section you registered in, without being notified. If this error occurs more than once, a hold will be placed on your account. If this happens, simply contact the Registrar’s Office for assistance.
- If you are missing course prerequisites, your registration may be cancelled without notice. In unique circumstances, you may apply for a waiver if you lack the course prerequisites. Please contact your Faculty advising office for more information.
- Please check your Student Schedule to confirm you have successfully enrolled in your classes.
- Review the menu on the left for more detailed information.
If you have questions, do not hesitate to use the Registration Help Line at 403-329-2052, drop by the Registrar’s Office, call 403-320-5700, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Was this content helpful? Send us your feedback.