Give yourself an edge in the workforce.
Gain a new perspective on the world
Learn another language.
Develop an international network.
There are many reasons to go on an international exchange: adventure, experience another culture and learn self-reliance are just a few. We often hear from our students that going on an international exchange taught them about themselves. Don't take our word for it — go on an international exchange and find out for yourself!
International exchanges for most programs are offered through the International Centre. The Faculty of Management offers management-specific exchanges through their International Programs Office. Don't worry, it isn't as confusing as it seems. Any student can go on any exchange through either office. However, preference will be given to management majors through the International Programs Office, and all others will have preference when joining exchanges through the International Centre.
To qualify for an undergraduate exchange you must:
- Be a full-time uLethbridge student
- Have completed your first year of your program at the time of the exchange
- Be in good academic standing (students with a GPA of 2.5 or more are given preference)
- Pay uLethbridge tuition and all expenses associated with the exchange, including:
- exchange application fee
- health care
- living expenses
Enjoy a full-semester exchange at one of our partner universities:
- Southern Cross University, Australia
- Otto Von Guericke University, Germany
- Gaskushuin Women’s College, Japan
- Hokkai-Gakuen University, Japan
- University of Ulsan, South Korea
- Universidad Intercultural Maya de Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Canterbury Christ Church University, United Kingdom
- University of Essex, United Kingdom
- Muskingum College, USA
We also offer short-term study tours that are shorter in duration. Locations include: Japan, Spain and South Korea. Interested? Meet with an Exchange Coordinator or visit the International Centre for more information!
Faculty of Management International Programs
To participate in a Faculty of Management exchange, you must:
- Be in good academic standing
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Be in third or forth year of your degree program
- Have room in you for non-/management courses, or be willing to take additional courses beyone those required for your degree
- Be sufficiently proficient in the language of instruction at the institution of your exchange (many offer courses in English).