Our objectives are
- To provide specific and general services to international students from the first time they inquire about our programs and are accepted by the U of L, to the time of their departure upon completion of their studies;
- to develop and provide programs which facilitate the cultural learning of all U of L students, and the community at large;
- to assist international students with the changes they encounter as they adjust to a new culture and educational environment;
- to assist in the internationalization of the campus by working collaboratively with other interested University departments and individuals; and
- to assist in developing and maintaining exchange programs to foster the movement of international students and faculty to our University and U of L students and faculty to international campuses.