With the iCent app, you can:
- Review pre-departure and post-arrival checklists to help keep you organized and informed about the most important next steps before and after you arrive in Lethbridge
- Find essential, up-to-date information on topics such as transportation, health and safety, and accommodation, resources and support for students, and more!
- View our Calendar to see upcoming events, activities, and workshops
- Upload a copy of your Study Permit
- Book an appointment with one of our International Student Advisors
The iCent app is totally free of charge available on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, or click here to directly download the app file.
How do I create an account?
The first time you use the app you will create an account logging in with your email address; use your uleth email to create your account. Please take a look at our step-by-step guide.
Alternatively, after you have accepted your offer to become a student at the University of Lethbridge, you will receive an email with your log in information and initial password. Once you have logged in, you will be able to reset your password.
Please turn on the push notifications, as we will send you important reminders such as events, workshops, important dates, and office closures.