Find out more!

If you are interested in pursuing a Master’s (MA) degree in English, there are numerous professors with wide-ranging areas of expertise who are willing to supervise your graduate degree work in the Department.

You will need to find a Graduate Studies Supervisor in your area of interest prior to application to the Graduate Studies Program.

Find a Graduate Studies Supervisor

To find out more about Graduate Studies Program opportunities, application deadlines, funding, and other information related to your graduate degree, please visit the School of Graduate Studies.