The Department has connections with the following resources which you may find helpful.
- Womanspace Resource Centre | A referral and resource for women in Lethbridge and the surrounding area. Womanspace also has a library on feminist issues for public use.
- Native Women's Transition Home Society (Phone: 403-329-6506) | The Native Women's Transition Home Society provides housing for single parent Native women and their children who are in transition while adjusting to living in the urban environment.
- Galt Museum and Archives
- Southern Alberta Art Gallery
- Lethbridge HIV Connection | Peer support and drop in centre, HIV/Hep C counseling in an individual or group setting, an information line providing confidential HIV/Hep C information and support, treatment information, special needs fund to offset costs associated with HIV not covered by Medicare and partnership development.
- YWCA | Community athletic centre as well as emergency shelter for women. 24 hour crisis line.
- Sik-Ooh-Kotoki Friendship Centre
- OUTReach Southern Alberta
- Lethbridge Family Services