Internationalization at Home in Science Education (i@Home)
The Ministry is pleased to announce a Call for Applications for the Internationalization at Home in Science Education (i@Home) initiative. i@Home is a pilot program that will provide grants of $6,500 each to science professors and instructors at Campus Alberta institutions to develop and pilot new approaches to internationalizing Alberta classrooms, students, and science curriculum.
- Pilot new models and initiatives to internationalize science classrooms in Alberta
- Encourage intercultural learning between Alberta students and international peers
- Encourage collaboration in science between Campus Alberta institutions and international partners in priority countries
- Support the internationalization of Campus Albert science faculties
- Institutions are encouraged to build on existing relationships in one of the eight priority countries
- Funding supports program design and delivery, including travel costs associated with establishing the partnership.
Applications must be received by Gizelle Tiponut (firstname.lastname@example.org), U of L International by 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, October 12, 2016 for submission to the Ministry.
For more information on this program, please visit the program website: iae.alberta.ca/iathome.