The Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Lethbridge provides academic advising regarding:
- program planning
- course selection
- course sequencing
- explanation of Academic Regulations
- assistance with course Add/Drops
- assistance with course Withdrawals
- assistance with program changes
- prerequisite waivers
Students are strongly encouraged to keep their Program Planning Guides up-to-date by keeping track of courses that have been completed towards their programs. Students are responsible for the accuracy of their own programs and should have a program check completed by an Academic Advisor during their final year of studies.
B.N. & B.N.A.D.
B.H.Sc. & B.T.R
M.N., Ph.D. & M.Sc.
If you are having problems booking an appointment using our online form, please contact 403-329-2699.
Preparing to Meet with an Academic Advisor
It is your responsibility to take ownership of academic decisions, course selections, and completion of degree requirements, but our academic advisors are here to help guide you.
- Review and update your Program Planning Guide (PPG)
- Ensure your tuition is paid and that you have no holds on your account so you can register in courses
- Take the time to pick out courses that interest you
- Check course prerequisitess, and liberal education list designations
- Consult important dates and deadlines
- Review the Academic Calendar for graduation requirements and limits
- Write down questions to ask the advisor prior to your appointment (and take notes during your appointment so you can refer back to them!)