October 1, 2015
Last day for submission of Credit/Non-Credit course designations to the Registrar's Office.
Fee deadline date for Fall semester.
Students who withdraw by this date are assessed a percentage of fees.
Interest charges calculated on any Fall or prior fees, and added to accounts at the close of the business day.
Automatic withdrawal of newly admitted or readmitted students who have paid only the Confirmation of Admission deposit.
Automatic withdrawal of continuing students who have not made any payments towards the Fall tuition fees.
October 7, 2015
Deadline for submission of Grade Appeal forms for courses completed in Summer Session to the Faculty/School Office.
October 12, 2015
Thanksgiving (University Offices Closed)
October 15, 2015
Deadline for submission of Student Program Change forms (Degree, Major, Specialization, Minor, Concentration) to the Registrar's Office.
October 17, 2015
October 23, 2015
Last day for withdrawal from individual courses offered in the first half of the semester only.
Instructional Time per Semester Course:
1950 minutes, with deviations permissible up to 100 minutes either way.
Fall and Spring semesters will have the following number of classes:
- 39 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday classes
- 26 Tuesday and Thursday classes
- 13 (170-minute classes) Tuesday or Thursday
- 12 (180-minute, three-hour classes) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday
Summer Session courses will have the same instructional time as Fall and Spring courses.
- Dates and Deadlines for Summer 2016 to Spring 2018 are tentative and subject to change.
- When a deadline date occurs on a Weekend, Statutory or Civic Holiday, or Office Closure, the deadline will be the next working day.