Application Steps & Admission Requirements
Applicants should begin work on the application package as soon as possible to complete your application on or before the relevant application deadline. No application can receive formal consideration until all documentation is received. All documents received in support of an application become the property of the University and will not be released or copied except to other officers of the University as required by University procedures.
Applicants whose first language is not English, regardless of citizenship or country of origin, must provide acceptable evidence of the English Language Proficiency (ELP) for graduate students.
Check out our past and upcoming Application Webinars!
Review the program specific admission requirements and application steps:
- Master of Arts
- Master of Counselling
- Master of Education
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Health Services Management
- Master of Music
- Master of Nursing
- Master of Science
- Master of Science (Health Sciences)
- Master of Science in Management
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Doctor of Philosophy in Education
- Graduate Certificate in Health Services Management
- Graduate Certificate in Advanced Clinical Study of Addiction
- Graduate Diploma in Addiction and Mental Health Psychotherapy
Note: Students who are graduates of non-Canadian universities must provide notarized English translations of all documents not in the English language.