Application Steps & Admission Requirements
The University of Lethbridge recognizes that these are unprecedented times. As a result, our guiding principle will be that the impact of COVID-19 should not disadvantage any applicant to programs offered by the University of Lethbridge. All of our programs will have the flexibility in their admissions processes to ensure that this principle is being upheld, for instance through changes in processes such as flexible evaluation of transcripts relating to grades from Spring 2020 courses. If you have additional concerns about your application to a graduate program at the University of Lethbridge, please see our COVID-19 Admissions FAQ and do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Review the program-specific admission requirements and application steps on the program pages below:
- Master of Arts
- Master of Counselling
- Master of Education
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Health Services Management
- Master of Music
- Master of Nursing
- Master of Science
- Master of Science (Health Sciences)
- Master of Science in Management
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Doctor of Philosophy in Education
- Doctor of Philosophy in Cultural, Social, and Political Thought
- Graduate Certificate in Advanced Clinical Study of Addiction
- Graduate Certificate in Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Graduate Certificate in Health Services Management
- Graduate Certificate in Public Health Program and Policy Planning and Evaluation
- Graduate Diploma in Addiction and Mental Health Psychotherapy
International applicants should review our Information for International Applicants.
Applicants should begin work on the application package as soon as possible to complete your application on or before the relevant application deadline. No application can receive formal consideration until all documentation is received. All documents received in support of an application become the property of the University and will not be released or copied except to other officers of the University as required by University procedures.