Do students and faculty have access to hardware and software?

Our lab is always evolving to meet your teaching and learning needs. Our lab currently offers:
• 24 high-end Macintosh computers
• an instructor computer and projector for presentations
Many of Faculty of Education classrooms have projectors and a portable computer can be booked for presentations.

Can I forward my U of L email account to my home account?

Yes you can and it’s very easy to do.
1. Go to webtools on the U of L website
2. Select Account Management
3. Select 'e-mail forwarding'
4. Follow the directions

Who do I contact to find information about summer rates for on-campus housing?

You’ll find everything you need to know – including contact information - at Student Housing.

How do I get a campus ID card?

You will need your Campus ID Card for a lot of different things, so it’s important that you get one. It’s simple to do:
1. Go to the student computer lab in University Hall (E644) or in Anderson Hall (AH150)
2. Bring your university ID number and picture ID
3. Say cheese

Do I have to pay to park on-campus?

Yes, you do. You can get the information you’re looking for about parking here.

Can I find the current timetables online? How about previous timetables?

Yes, you can. Current, upcoming and archived timetable can be found here.

Can I update personal information like my address and phone number on-line?

Updating personal information is one of the many things you can easily do through the Registrar’s Office online services.

How do I request an official transcript?

You can find out how to do this here or call the Registrar’s Office at 403.320.5700 for information.

Do I have to update my library privileges every semester? How do I do it?

Once you’ve registered as a student, you need to update your library privileges every semester. To find out more about this:
• visit the library in person
• review information online
• call the information desk at 403.329.2265