Hire Your Future!
Given the current COVID-19 situation we are proceeding with planning for Summer 2020 co-op work terms cautiously but with the hope that this situation may be resolved before the start of Summer.
We would like to work with you to mitigate the potential cancellation of work terms.
Instead, we encourage you to:
consider flexible start dates into early June 2020 with an aim of reaching close to the minimum of 420 placement hours
- accommodating remote work arrangements.
If you are still in the process of interviews, we are happy to assist by providing remote interview options.
Please know we are here as a support and resource to you and your organization as we move through this challenging time together.
Please contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are working remotely to be available to help!
Connect with Southern Alberta's best and brightest through the U of L Career Bridge Office. We help small, medium, and large employers — local, national, and international — network and build relationships with U of L students and alumni. We are here to assist you with cost-effective solutions to meet your post-secondary recruitment needs.
Funding opportunities may be available to aid your recruitment.
What makes our students special?
- Student body consists of a comprehensive range of disciplines, encompassing arts and science, business, education, fine arts, graduate studies, and health sciences.
- Our foundation in Liberal Education provides our students with skills in critical thinking, creative problem solving, communication, and leadership.
- Our students are mobile, taking advantage of opportunities across the province, the nation, and around the world
- Students are taught by world-class professors to become technically accomplished in their fields
- Students have access to experiential learning opportunities using the newest technologies to meet contemporary labour market needs
You’re not just hiring a uLethbridge student,
you’re hiring U of L
Find the right student for you
- Access bright and motivated co-op students for special projects or peak work periods.
- Feed your talent pipeline by assessing organizational fit during paid work terms.
- We pre-select students so you can feel confident you’re getting the best candidate for the job.
- For higher-level work or advanced projects, consider hiring a graduate student.
- Students make positive contributions to organizations through planned, supervised work terms.
- Recruit for short-term hiring needs,with students available for 4, 8, 12, and sometimes 16 months.
- Work terms must be a minimum of 12 weeks, with a minimum total of 420 hours
- Find out more in our frequently asked questions
"Hiring co-op students from the U of L Co-op program has been a tremendous benefit to our organization. They bring a solid foundation of learning, are eager and willing to learn and inject some youthful enthusiasm to the teams in which they work. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the program and look forward to an ongoing relationship with the U of L Co-op program."
Trevor Flood, BMgt
Lead, Crown Royalty
- Hire bright and talented students and alumni for part-time, full-time, summer, new graduate, and international opportunities.
- Our job board is accessible to all University of Lethbridge students and alumni, so whether you’re looking for short term help, or hiring long-term staff, we have interested candidates ready to apply!
- We also allow non-profit groups to post volunteer opportunities on our board.
- Connect with students by participating in on-campus recruiting activities
- Ideal for career-related part-time or volunteer opportunities within your organization.
- Students earn course credit for learning gained through experiences related to their field of study.
- Students complete a minimum of 120 hours (10 hrs per week) over the course of a 12-week semester.
- More information on your role as an Applied Studies Supervisor