TAKE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO GROW
Get Social. Experience Learning. Seek Support.
The Faculty of Arts and Science at The University of Lethbridge offers a number of very unique opportunities to its undergraduate students, including:
- Experience your learning outside the classroom - participate in Co-operative Education and Applied Studies offered through the Career Bridge office or an Independent Study through the Departments (this is a chance for you to design your own research project with a professor of your choice)
- Rep your University as a Shining Student - every year, faculty members nominate exceptional students who are recognized through this program
- Undergraduate Thesis - an excellent opportunity for qualified students to earn the "Honours Thesis" designation on their official transcript and degree parchment after they've completed the required undergraduate thesis course and requirements
- Participate in Conferences - all Arts & Science undergraduate students have the potential and opportunity to participate and attend different conferences within their disciplines
- Co-author papers - at The University of Lethbridge it is not uncommon to find an undergraduate student taking advantage of the opportunity to co-author a major publication with a professor
- Work closely with professors on research projects - working personally with professors outside the classroom offers any undergraduate student a unique opportunity to obtain first-hand experience in research and lab work
- There are also field school opportunities available in some disciplines, as well as many opportunities to study abroad.
In addition, we are here to support your academic journey through a number of student services.