There's help along the way
The Faculty of Fine Arts has advisors and support staff to answer questions and point you in the right direction. Contact the Fine Arts Advising office, and let us help you on your educational journey.
Fund Your Education
Look for awards and scholarships available only through the Faculty of Fine Arts and what is available through Student Scholarships and Awards.
Fine Arts Support Administrators
Find help from your department-specific support staff.
Student Support Resources
- Counselling Centre: Free, confidential services for students
- Accommodated Learning Centre: Facilitates equitable learning supports in the university environment for students with a wide range of disabilities
- Tutoring Services: providing group tutorials in key subject areas each term
- Campus Security: For a security emergency on campus call 911 or Campus Security at 403.329.2345
- International Centre for Students: Orientation for international students and helping all students with international opportunities
- Co-operative Education: Gain work experience directly related to your studies and make invaluable contacts in the workforce, all while earning a competitive salary
- Applied Studies: Earn course credit for career-related paid, volunteer or community service work experience
- Career and Employment Services: Many resources for career development, including advising, interviewing, resume help, and more.
- Alberta Learning Information Service (ALIS): Explore career options, plan your education and find a job