Professional Inquiry Project Symposium
Friday, Dec. 8, 2017 at 2 pm
Faculty of Education Curriculum Laboratory (L1170), University of Lethbridge
Current and Past Interns are Invited to Present
Participation in the PIP Symposium is optional, but we encourage you to consider this opportunity to share your work with an interested audience.
Why Present at the Symposium?
- Develop skills that will help you present at professional conferences in the future.
- Increase your digital presence through our associated online journal, Celebrating Inquiry.
- Share your hard work and insights with a wider audience.
- Perform a mentoring role for the incoming PS III students that attend.
- Celebrate your completion of PS III and reunite with peers!
Join This Celebration of Learning and Achievement!
PS III represents a culmination of experiences in the Faculty, and we are pleased to recognize our Interns and celebrate their accomplishments.
To learn more about the PIP, The Faculty of Education Field Experiences Office offers a detailed brochure.
Beth Cormier, B.A./B.Ed, MLIS, Curriculum Librarian
Sharon Pelech, Ph.D, Associate Professor
View Online Publication Celebrating Inquiry