This notice is from the archives of The Notice Board. Information contained in this notice was accurate at the time of publication but may no longer be so.
Are you a U of L student looking for a fun job where you can meet other students, talk to U of L alumni about their experiences, and build your resume? Are you looking for a job that will work around your class schedule? Your perfect job is calling!
The position of student caller supports the goals of the University’s Advancement office and the annual giving programs. Responsibilities involve calling U of L alumni to:
- Update their alumni records
- Act as an ambassador for the U o L
- Have a positive conversation
- Ask them to donate to the U of L
If you are a current U of L student enthusiastic about your university, this is a great opportunity to share that enthusiasm and enhance your skill set for your future career. Apply today if you:
- Have the confidence to ask strangers for donations
- Are detail oriented and can record information accurately
- Are motivated, optimistic and can handle conflict
- Have experience in fundraising, sales, or customer service
- Are comfortable learning and using computer software
- Enjoy working in a team environment
Starting Wage: $15/hour.
The term of the position will be approximately from October 7, 2019 – March 31, 2020 with a break between terms.
Shifts: Monday – Thursday 5-9 p.m. and Saturday – Sunday 12:30-4:30 p.m. Occasional Friday Shifts may be available. Successful applicants are required to work at least 2 shifts (8 hours) per week. Additional shifts may be available depending on your availability, schedule and performance.
Location: The University of Lethbridge Call Centre is located off campus, on the second floor of the Penny Building (324-5th Street South).
Training & Orientation: Successful applicants are required to attend orientation and training on September 28 & 29, 2019.
Apply today! Deadline is Wednesday, September 11, 2019.
Please e-mail your resume and references to Melissa Wiebe email@example.com and include Student Caller in the subject line.