This notice is from the archives of The Notice Board. Information contained in this notice was accurate at the time of publication but may no longer be so.
Is there any better way to get active AND have fun at the same time?! Our goal is to win the title of Canada’s Most Active Community through our partnership with ParticipACTION. We have many accessible resources right here on campus, and the Sports & Recreation Fitness Centre is a great way for you to earn points! Pre-register so we know how many people are joining us! This week:
- Zumba Wrap Up - Snacks and Prizes after! June 13th at noon at SRS
- Take a photo of you and your partner participating in relaxation techniques for some extra points – post on UofLWellness (Instagram) or U of L Wellness (Facebook). Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm for an extra 2000 points.
- Zumba Wrap-Up badge – snacks and prizes! June 13th! Sports and Rec Services Sign up ahead of time at email@example.com.
- ParticipACTION app – Download the app for your chance to win even more prizes!
- Up to 10,000 points for donating to the Students’ Union Food Bank – most donations will earn 500 points; but high demand items will earn 1000 points each!
- Bring your team members to Wrap Up Zumba and get your Week 6 Team Badge!
Don’t have a gym membership? If you are a new employee or haven’t had a membership at SRS in the past 12 months, and you sign up for the payroll deduction plan between now and June 16, you won’t have to start paying until the end of July! Stop in at the Customer Service desk or call 403-329-2706 for more info!