Faculty, staff and students can shop the Kivuto store for academic discounts on software such as Microsoft Office, 365 University, Adobe Creative Suite and a variety of other software at academic pricing. These offers are available for personal/at-home use only. (Work-place purchases should be managed through your department. See below.)
Faculty, staff and students are eligible for discounts through the Apple Store. Click on the icon to find out more! (Work-place purchases should be managed through your department. See below.)
Dell Member Purchase Program:
- Exclusive discounts on regular and sale priced items
- Limited time deals on PCs, electronics and accessories
- More payment options with fast, easy financing
- Get 3% rewards with Dell Advantage
- Free standard delivery
How to access your discount:
- Visit www.dell.ca/MPP for your coupon. Use your employee email address.
- Check your email for a coupon and a link to redeem online.
- The coupon can be applied at checkout or by contacting our sales team at Canada_MPP@Dell.com.
If you don’t have a company email please contact our sales team above for a manual discount.
Faculty, staff, students and alumni can shop the Dell Store for discounts on Dell machines and accessories. (Work-place purchases should be managed through your department. See below.)
Canadian credit card and shipping address is required for all purchases.
Note: Prices subject to change. Compare between vendors to ensure the best deal.
Disclaimer: The University of Lethbridge assumes no responsibility for the sale, validation or support of products procured through these vendors.
This is for personal purchases only. Canadian credit card and shipping address is required.
To purchase equipment for your workplace, it is always best to order through Materials Management as our purchasing agents are aware of the best discounts and other considerations when ordering.