Mission and function
Our Lethbridge and Calgary Advisory Boards assist the Dhillon School of Business set and achieve strategic objectives. This is accomplished by providing insight, advice, and support relative to programs, curriculum, and development endeavors while providing students, faculty, and staff with links to the various stakeholder communities
Role of board members
- Provide advice and insight relative to the school's vision and strategic direction
- Provide information on the needs and views of stakeholders
- Provide feedback and advice on programs and curriculum
- Communicate, endorse and advocate the Dhillon School of Business' interests to external constituencies such as the community, business, organizations, and the provincial and federal governments
- Provide a link to the community, businesses, organizations, and government
- Initiate and support development/fundraising efforts of the school
- Provide assistance to programs such as PDP, Co-op, and IME, through promotion and identification of potential partners
- Provide contacts and/or act as a resource for students
VP and Investment Advisor
Chinner Wealth Management RBC Dominion Securities Inc.
MLA, Lethbridge West 1993 - 2008
Government of Alberta
Technology Development Advisor
Manulife Securities Incorporated
VP & CFO
Haul All Equipment Ltd.
Director, Special Crops
Community Futures Lethbridge Region
Westwinds Management Solutions
Carline Muffler and Switzer Automotive
Management Resource Services
VP & Corporate Treasurer
Calgary Advisory Board Members
Director, Communications Stakeholder Relations
Seven Generations Energy Ltd.
VP, Human Resources
Director, China Practice
BDO Canada Ltd.
Aboriginal Issues Strategist
City of Calgary
President and CEO
Rocky Mountain Equipment
President and CEO
Calgary TELUS Convention Centre
Manager of Risk
Ag Venture Farms Ltd.
Mercuria Commodities Canada Corp.
MiraStar Consulting Ltd.
Rob Van Horne
Director, Natural Gas Origination
AOT Energy Canada Natural Gas Inc.