The BSc in Environmental Science provides an excellent foundation for Environmental Law, Management or Education.
A career in Environmental Science will provide you with an exciting, thought-provoking role that promotes sustainability. In addition to having a positive impact on the world around you, you’ll also be able to get out of the office on a regular basis and, in some cases, travel to research sites around the world.
Your degree in Environmental Science will prepare you for numerous careers in the field. Here are just a few of the options open to you once you’ve earned your degree:
- Environmental Impact Analyst
- Air & Water Quality Specialist
- GIS Specialist/Technician
- Natural Resource Specialist
- Environmental Protection Officer
- Graduate Research
- Interpretive Naturalist
- Renewable Resource Manager
- Environmental Auditor
- Environmental Education Coordinator
- Fisheries Biologist
- Conservation Biologist