Researchers are expected to familiarize themselves with all of the policies and procedures of the University that might apply to them, as well as any related procedures and policies of the granting agency.
The University of Lethbridge's Institutional Policies and Procedures site is the official repository for all current University of Lethbridge policies and procedures. The web versions of the policies are provided for your information and convenience. In the event of any discrepancies between the policy documents formally passed by the appropriate governing body and documents on this site, the offline version will prevail.
- Animal Welfare Policy
- Human Subject Research Policy
- Travel Fund Procedures
- Postdoctoral Fellows Policy
- Procedures and Guidelines for Administration of Restricted Research Funds
- Research Centres and Institutes
- Research Funds Administration Policy
- Research Policy
- Research Trust Account Overhead Expenditure Policy & Procedures
- Volunteers in Research and Creative Activities Policy
The external policies are applicable in so far as they have been agreed upon by the researcher and the University. For example, Tri-Council policies are in force only if the researcher has a grant agreement with NSERC, SSHRC, or CIHR.
- Post-Secondary Learning Act
- Memorandum of Understanding on the Roles and Responsibilities in the Management of Federal Grants and Awards (MOU)
- Tri-Agency Framework: Responsible Conduct of Research