The Student Success Centre is here to help you take charge of your own learning, build your academic skills and confidence, and get the most out of your studies. No matter what your program or history of academic success, from first year right through to graduate studies, we are here for you!
We offer support with:
· Study skills and exam prep
· Time management and reducing procrastination
· Efficient note-taking and textbook reading
· Online course success
· Creating effective study groups
Online Learning Success Workshop Series!
Join us for our 3-part virtual workshop to improve your online learning success. Learn how to set up a study space, keep up with coursework, stay motivated, improve your study skills and ace your online exams. The 3-part workshop will be offered via Zoom from 12-12:50 p.m. during the following dates:
- May 21 – Setting up a study space, online basics and where to find help
- May 28 – Time management and how to stay motivated
- June 4 – Study skills for online courses and strategies for writing exams online
To register, email: firstname.lastname@example.org (deadline is May 20).
Once you have registered, you will be provided with the Zoom link and password. Students who attend all three workshops will have this added to their experiential transcript.
Can’t attend these dates? A second workshop series will be offered on July 8, 15 and 22 from 12-12:50 p.m.