The Student Success Centre is here to help you take charge of your own learning, build your academic skills and confidence, and get the most out of your studies. No matter what your program or history of academic success, from first year right through to graduate studies, we are here for you!
We offer support with:
· Study skills and exam prep
· Time management and reducing procrastination
· Efficient note-taking and textbook reading
· Online course success
· Creating effective study groups
New this semester: Accountability Crew!
Looking to connect with other students to help you stay on top of your studies this semester? Sign up for an Accountability Crew.
Led by a Peer Learning Mentor, your crew will check in each week to learn new study tips, set goals, share advice and stay accountable. Space is still available in all groups!
- Crew 1: Tuesdays 4-5 p.m., led by Anjali (BASc - Philosophy, Psychology)
- Crew 2: Thursdays 4-5 p.m., led by Nevyn (BSc - Neuroscience, Psychology)
- Crew 3: Thursdays 6-7 p.m., led by Amelia (BA/BEd – History)
- Crew 4: Mondays 9-10 a.m., led by Hayley (BSc - Psychology, MSc - Kinesiology)
- Crew 5: Fridays 2-3 p.m., led by Sean (BSc - Neuroscience)
To sign up, email: email@example.com and indicate the crew you hope to join. Each group will be limited to 15 students.