The Student Success Centre is here to help you take charge of your own learning, build your academic skills and confidence, and get the most out of your studies. No matter what your program or history of academic success, from first year right through to graduate studies, we are here for you!
We offer support with:
· Study skills and exam prep
· Time management and reducing procrastination
· Efficient note-taking and textbook reading
· Online course success
· Creating effective study groups
Accountability Crew - Spring 2021
Looking to connect with other students to help you stay on top of your studies this semester? Sign up for an Accountability Crew!
Led by a Peer Learning Mentor, your crew will check in each week to set goals, share advice and help motivate eachother. Meetings will begin the week of January 18, 2021, but you can join in anytime during the semester.
- Crew 1: Mondays 9:30-10:30 a.m., led by Hayley
- Crew 2: Tuesdays 3-4 p.m., led by Anjali
- Crew 3: Thursdays 6-7 p.m., led by Nevyn
- Crew 4: Fridays 3-4 p.m., led by Sean
To sign up, email: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the crew you hope to join.