Online Counselling Support:
- In light of the COVID-19 situation, effective immediately counselling and career services is no longer offering face-to-face appointments (for the time being), all counselling and career coaching appointments have been moved to a tele-counselling format (zoom or phone).
- If you are in need of an appointment and do not already have one booked, please contact counselling via email:
Phone call Medical Support:
The on campus Health Centre is still open but currently operating off of limited, the new hours of operation are:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9:00am -12:00pm.
If you are needing an appointment with the Health Centre you must call in to book an appointment. There is a screening process in place and if your appointment can take place over phone the physician will call you so that you do not have to come into campus.
- Too book an appointment please call: 403-329-2484
Emergency Medical Assistance:
If this is a crisis situation involving sexual violence and you require immediate help, please call 911.
Chinook Regional Hospital
- Address: 960 19 St S, Lethbridge, AB T1J 1W5
- Phone number: (403) 388-6111
- Hours: open 24 hours
Financial Supports and Assistance:
please click the following link to find out how the Government is assisting students financially:
Continuing undergraduate students are encouraged to submit the scholarship and awards application before May 1, 2020 for Fall 2020 payments.
- Apply via the Bridge under the Student
Graduate students are encouraged to submit the scholarship and awards application by May 15, 2020 for Fall 2020 payments.
- Apply via the Bridge under the Student tab.
Students requiring short-term assistance with food are encouraged to contact local food banks: