The University of Lethbridge Security Service is a proud partner of South East Alberta Crime Stoppers.
What Is It?
- Partnership provides two way communication concerning crimes and crime information that may affect the University and its community
- Crime Stoppers provides an anonymous means for persons to provide information concerning a crime and helps towards making our community safer
- Crime Stoppers pays cash rewards of up to $2,000 for information that leads to:
- An arrest
- Recovery of stolen property
- Seizure of illegal drugs
- If you have information about any unsolved CRIME "Remain Anonymous" CALL 1-800-222-TIPS (8477)