Tax Information

  • For information regarding your T2202A & T4A - Tuition, Education and Textbook Amounts Certificate
  • For information regarding Student tax from the from the Canada Revenue Agency
  • For information pertaining to RESPs
  • For International students: If you are a resident of Canada, you may be eligible for certain payments or credits, even if you have no income to report or tax to pay. In order to receive these payments or credits, you must file an income tax return.

For more information, see "Do you have to file a return?"

Faculty of Management

The Community Volunteer Income Tax Preparation is a student volunteer-based service which provides free personal tax returns to students and low-income families.

The program is a national initiative of the Canada Revenue Agency, with support from the Certified General Accountants of Alberta. It not only prepares personal tax returns for free, but also provides a valuable volunteer opportunity for accounting students to practice preparing real tax returns.

  • Location: M2044 (2nd Floor of Markin Hall in the Financial Trading Room)
  • Dates: TBD
  • Time: TBD
  • More Information

Contact The Faculty of Management for more details.