Congratulations you Graduated!
Once you have finished your full-time studies, you will have a six month interest free grace period before you have to start paying back your loan.
- For Alberta students please refer to the Student Aid Alberta website
- Repayment Tips
- Calculating Your Payment
- You could also sign up for a free Student Loan Repayment Webinar
- For Out-of-Province students please refer to your own province website for details
- Please review the Student Aid Alberta website.
- Government student loans and grants - Orientation
- Government student loans and grants - Repayment
- Repayment Assistance Estimator (RAE) website
- Repayment Assistance (RAP) website
Completion Incentive Grant
Please note this grant is no longer available. It was discontinued on Aug. 1, 2015
The government regularly conduct audits of applications for Student Aid Alberta to ensure we are accountable to all Albertans. In some circumstances applications may be subject to an investigation. It is a good idea to keep all of your documentation related to your costs and resources.