International Students

As an international student you are eligible for entrance awards. Please apply in the High School Entrance awards category, or the Transfer Award category via the The Bridge

Once you have completed two semesters at the University of Lethbridge you will be considered a Continuing Undergraduate Student. This means that you can apply for the UofL scholarships by going to the The Bridge and submitting an application for undergrad awards.