- To apply for awards you can submit an application through the Bridge, award application opens mid-January each year.
A wide range of awards and bursaries are available to students who pursue their education at the University of Lethbridge. Some awards are granted based primarily on academic proficiency however other criteria (e.g. financial need, leadership potential, community involvement, artistic ability, athletic skill) may also be considered.
You are eligible for awards if you are:
- a student entering the University from high school; or
- a student entering the University from another post-secondary institution; or
- a student continuing studies at the UofL
- students must have a University of Lethbridge ID number to access the online application forms. For questions relating to ID numbers please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 403.329.2762
- For IT Help call 403.329.2490 or email: email@example.com