The Scholarships and Student Finance office offers a variety of services to help guide students and parents through university life. Your post secondary education is an important investment and we want to help you reach your goals.
- Advice on applying for awards, selection criteria and deadline
- Information on student loans from your first application through to repayment
- Offer one-on-one counselling sessions for students in complex situations and advocacy for difficult loan related issues
- Free courier service to Alberta Student Finance
Applying for a Student Loan: Alberta students loan applications available online here
Cashing Your Student Loan:
Repaying Your Student Loans:
University can be a very exciting but overwhelming experience. As a parent you want to make sure that your student is set up for success. Please see the quick links below for valuable information:
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP) Should a parent wish to have access to personal information pertaining to their child, they must be an authorized designate (indicate this on the application for admission). This can also be updated on the Bridge.
University of Lethbridge Services: