Career Bridge features for students/alumni include:
- Accessible online through uLethbridge’s Single Sign On service using your U of L username and password
- Individualized student dashboards
- Access to all Career & Co-op (if you are a co-op student) job boards in one place
- Manage ALL your documents, applications, interviews, events & appointments from anywhere
- Manage your Co-op work term requirements (applicable to co-op students only)
Employers You will be required to create a brief company profile to begin posting your positions.
EMPLOYERS, Career Bridge will allow you to:
- Post jobs across multiple online job boards with a single sign on
- Manage your job postings (re-post, extend deadlines), applications, interviews and co-op work terms.
- This service is free to employers
If you have any questions or experience any difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Lethbridge Career & Employment Services Job Board is part of the Career Bridge portal and acts as a free-of-charge job posting service only. CES makes no recommendations regarding potential employers or student/graduate employees.
We are not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus private employment. All hiring, scheduling, and compensation for job postings are handled directly between the student and the employer.
Career & Employment Services does not perform background checks on students applying for jobs, and we do not research the integrity of each organization or individual person who lists a job with us.
Employers and students are urged to perform due diligence when offering, applying for, or accepting private off-campus employment by requesting from each other references or any additional information needed to establish qualifications and credentials to ensure an overall fit between employer and applicant.