Fall Recruitment Information:
Recruitment for Accounting positions occurs every fall (September). These positions, including co-op placements, summer positions and permanent articling positions are recruited for in September and October for positions commencing at various times throughout the next year. If you would like to receive email updates as we recieve them, please register on our CES Contact List.
Carefully read through the...
The Meet Your Employer: Presented by Chartered Professional Accountants schedule is as follows: (See more details including firms/employers attending each event on the CPA Website)
- Friday, September 9, 2016 - Edmonton and area ~ 9:00a.m. - 4:00p.m.
Shaw Conference Center
- Wednesday, September 14, 2016 - Lethbridge and area ~ 3:00p.m - 7:00p.m.
Students Union Ballroom, University of Lethbridge
4401 University Drive W.
- Friday, September 16, 2016 - Calgary and area ~ 9:00a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
TELUS Convention Center
The following firms and employers have scheduled information sessions on the Lethbridge Campus, if you would like to attend, please see our notice board events or click on the below links to RSVP:
- Collins Barrow Calgary ~ September 15, 2016 ~ 4:30-6pm ~ AH100 RSVP
- KPMG ~ September 15, 2016 ~ 6-8pm ~ AH176 RSVP
- Avail (formerly YPM) ~ September, 19, 2015 ~ 4:30-6pm ~ AH116 RSVP
- MNP ~ September 19, 2016 ~ 6-8pm ~ AH100 RSVP to Carlo.DiPalma@mnp.ca
- CPA ~ October 11, 2016 ~ 4:30-6pm ~ AH100 RSVP
ACCOUNTING CO-OP STUDENTS:
If you are a registered co-op student, you are still welcome to take part in the Accounting Recruitment process, please see their procedures here [PDF].
ARE YOU READY???
Make sure your resume is ready and your interview skills are up to par! We offer many workshops to prepare you for the recruiting process. Click here to see the schedule and to register your attendance. You can also view online resume writing resources and our online workshop here. You can also find interview tips here.