Once you have submitted your application, you can monitor the status of your application and required documents online through the Bridge. This system enables you to view the same information that staff at the University have access to, in real time.
Set up your Campus Login (username and password)
- You will need your uLethbridge ID number, which is emailed to you within 5 days of submitting your application for admission. It is also included in all correspondence from the Admissions Office. If you have not received your ID number within five business days of submitting your application, please contact us.
Log in to the Bridge
- Select Registrar’s Office and Student Services
- Select Admissions
View your Admission Status, including:
- The program, major, and term of your current application
- Details about your status and your next steps, if any
- Details about which admission documents we have received, which remain outstanding, and which we will obtain on your behalf.