June 3, 2013
Interest charges calculated on any Summer Session I or prior fees, and added to accounts at the close of the business day.
June 7, 2013
Deadline for submission of Grade Appeal forms for courses completed in the Spring semester to the Faculty/School Office.
June 24, 2013
Last day of classes for Summer Session I.
Last day for withdrawal from individual courses, or complete withdrawal, for Summer Session I.
June 25, 2013
Summer Session I final examinations for Tuesday-Thursday classes.
June 26, 2013
Summer Session I final examinations for Monday-Wednesday classes.
June 27, 2013
Summer Session I final examinations for Friday-Saturday classes.
Instructional Time per Semester Course:
1950 minutes, with deviations permissible up to 100 minutes either way.
Fall and Spring semesters will have the following number of classes:
- 39 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday classes
- 26 Tuesday and Thursday classes
- 13 (180-minute, three-hour classes) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday
Summer Session courses will have the same instructional time as Fall and Spring courses.
- Dates and Deadlines for Summer 2016 to Spring 2018 are tentative and subject to change.
- When a deadline date occurs on a Weekend, Statutory or Civic Holiday, or Office Closure, the deadline will be the next working day.