Part 1 - Admission
|p. 34 ||International Baccalaureate Program Course Chart |
|p. 44 ||Health Sciences Required Qualifications Table |
- Minimum Admission Average for the Post-Diploma Bachelor of Therapeutic Recreation is 2.00 and was incorrectly listed as 3.00.
Part 2 - Registration
|p. 56 ||"When to Register" and "Order of Registration" policy changes |
- Updates have been made to the "When to Register" and "Order of Registration" policies to reflect current practice and procedures.
Part 7 - Arts and Science
|p. 137 ||Individual Multidisciplinary Majors for the B.A. and B.Sc. |
- Course limit restriction for the Individual Multidisciplinary Majors has been changed from 20 courses to between 20 and 28 courses.
Part 8 - Education
|p. 170 ||Diploma Program in Special/Inclusive Education |
- Effective May 1 2016, the Diploma Program in Special/Inclusive Education has been terminated. Contact an Academic Advisor in the Faculty of Education for more information.
Part 9 - Faculty of Fine Arts
|p. 186 ||Bachelor of Fine Arts - Dramatic Arts (Technical/Design) |
- Change to performance-based requirement in the Technical/Design major to accommodate the addition of DRAM 2010.
Part 10 - Faculty of Health Sciences
|N/A ||Post-Diploma Bachelor of Health Sciences - Public Health Program |
- Effective immediately, the Public Health major in the Post-Diploma Bachelor of Health Sciences program will be accepting applications for Fall 2016. Ministerial approval for this program was received after the publishing of this Calendar. Please see Post-Diploma Bachelor of Health Sciences (Public Health) program or contact an Academic Advisor in the Faculty of Health Sciences for more information.
|p. 211||Post-Diploma Bachelor of Therapeutic Recreation |
- At the time of publishing, the requirements for the completion of the General Liberal Education Requirement were incorrectly listed as requiring at least two courses from List I and at least one course from List III. This error has been subsequently corrected and listed as requiring at least one course from List I and at least two courses from List II.
|p. 212 ||New Minor: |
- Effective immediately, a new minor in Health Leadership is available to all students for the 2016/2017 Calendar year. Contact an Academic Advisor in the Faculty of Health Sciences for more information.
Part 11 - Faculty of Management
|N/A ||New Minor: |
Agricultural Enterprise Management
- Effective May 1 2016, a new Agricultural Enterprise Management Minor available to students in the B.Mgt., Post-Dip B.Mgt, Professional Diploma in Accounting, Management Certificates and second degree in Management programs for the 2016/2017 Calendar year. Please see Minors or contact an Academic Advisor in the Faculty of Management for more information.
Part 15 - Awards and Scholarships
|p. 504 ||Métis Scholar Award |
- Application deadline was incorrectly listed as October 31 and has been corrected to September 30.