The following resources are provided to assist with implemention of the University's EHSMS:
- The EHSMS Manual assists work “Units” such as departments, faculties, and research groups with collecting and maintaining important documentation related to the EHSMS. It provides a consistent format for development of an environment, health and safety plan and enables Units to readily identify and address EHSMS gaps. Each section of the Manual relates to provincial legislation and reflects documentation that may be formally reviewed as part of internal and external audits. Documents may be maintained in electronic or hard copy format. Refer to the EHSMS Manual Guide for information on how to compile a manual. EHSMS Manual binders are available from Safety Services.
- The EHSMS Manual Checklist provides an outline of the types of documents and information to be retained in the Manual.
- A list of forms and fillable templates found in the guide and checklist are provided below. These are also available in applicable elements of the EHSMS and Health & Safety Programs:
- EHSMS Responsibilities Summary
- OHS Legislation
- Worksite Tours
- Job/Hazard Assessment Inventory
- Training Matrix
- First Aid Information Form
- Incident Reports Summary
- Incident Reporting Flowchart
- Annual EHS Activity Summary
- EHS Objectives/Action Plan
Contact Safety Services for further information.