Driving for University Business

The sub links will provide you with critical information concerning the University’s procedures for driving while on University business, renting a vehicle for University business and the use of personal vehicles for the same. There are certain forms that require completion prior to driving and all who drive for University activities should complete and submit a University driver agreement. Those that operate a fleet vehicle or transport others regularly should also complete a driver abstract consent form. All forms should be submitted to Campus Safety, Insurance & Risk Services for insurance and risk management records.

Winter Driving Tips: https://www.iii.org/article/winter-driving

Please direct any questions or concerns to Campus Safety, Insurance & Risk Services.