ULRFA membership currenty consists of over 120 members and associates. See History of ULRFA.
In accordance with ULRFA Bylaws, membership is open to
- Retired University of Lethbridge academic staff (former members of ULFA):
- Faculty Members
- Professional Librarians
- Instructors/Academic Assistants
- Persons nominated for membership who were not academics, but had a close association with the University
Annual membership dues for the current membership year (Sept. 1 - Aug. 31) are due prior to the Annual General Meeting (AGM) to enable members to vote. Our AGM is held in the fall each year. Our most recent AGM was held on Sept 27 2019.
Membership dues may be paid in the following ways (accepted throughout the membership year):
- by cheque or cash paid in person at the AGM
- by electronic transfer via email to: Exec.ULRFA@uleth.ca
- by mail payable to ULRFA to: Treasurer, University of Lethbridge Retired Faculty Association at the address below:
ULRFA (c/o ULFA)
D620 4401 University Drive
Lethbridge, AB T1K 3M4
Members (Fee Paying)
Retired U of L academic staff (former members of ULFA) members who have paid annual membership fee of $20.00/year
*Notice of membership fee change for membershiip year 2019-2020.
|Former members of ULFA who choose not to pay the annual fee are non-voting members of the association.|