Restricted Card Access form

You must be authorized to access rodent or aquatic research facilities.
  • Access will be granted after all required training and documentation is completed.
  • Supervising PI must be the PI listed on the protocol under which the laboratory personnel will be working.


Access duration

Maximum of one semester at a time

  • Applied Study student
  • Independent Study student
  • Internship/ studentship
  • Volunteer and Visiting Scientist/Student (Co-op)

Maximum of one year at a time

  • Honours Thesis

Maximum of two years at a time

  • Masters candidate
  • PhD candidate
  • Postdoctorate fellow
  • Research technician/ associate/ assistant/ employee

You must be authorized by Animal Care Services in order to submit this form. If you believe you should have access please contact

Go to Restricted Card Access request form