The CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars program supports exceptional early-career researchers with funding, mentorship, a global network, and professional skills development.
Applicants may be based anywhere in the world, must hold a PhD (or equivalent) and be within the first five years of starting a full-time research position at an institution of higher education or research. Scholars’ research interests must complement or contribute to the themes and goals of an eligible CIFAR research program. In 2020, the CIFAR research programs eligible to accept applications are:
- Boundaries, Membership & Belonging
- Brain, Mind, and Consciousness
- Earth 4D: Subsurface Science & Exploration
- Fungal Kingdom: Threats & Opportunities
- Humans & the Microbiomes
- Innovation, Equity & the Future of Prosperity
Note: Postdoctoral fellows are not eligible to apply
For more information and application process, please vist the CIFAR website.