The Alberta AMH Research Hub is a partnership of researchers, healthcare professionals and leadership, community organizations, government ministries, patient advocates, and other stakeholders. The Research Hub works to create a strong research-to-practice enterprise for AMH research in Alberta. The Alberta AMH Research Hub is pleased to announce the 2020 AMH Publication Grant. This funding competition is designed to: Encourage knowledge translation in Alberta. Support publication in open access journals. Increase the impact of AMH research in Alberta. Grants will be awarded to AMH Research Hub members to support publications of novel research in open access, peerreviewed journals.
- Principal investigators must be a faculty member in one of Alberta’s academic institutions, or clinically appointed at Alberta Health Services (AHS) or its affiliations. The affiliated institution must be eligible to hold and administer research funds.
- The applicant must be a member of the AMH Research Hub. To become a member of the AMH Research Hub, please email email@example.com
- The area of research must be related to addiction and/or mental health.
- The work must be original and innovative.
- The applicant must have provided significant contributions to the work as indicated by first authorship (or in some cases last).
- Priority will be given to clinical staff (physicians, nurses, or scientists) at AHS or its affiliations that do not have access to other funding for publication.
- Faculty members from one of Alberta’s academic institutions will be eligible for this funding if they meet the other eligibility requirements; however, they must provide evidence that they have applied to their institution and were unable to access funds for publication.
For more information and submission details, click here.