- Press start and type the following into the "search programs and files' field
- After a few moments, the computer will prompt you for a username and password
- Use ‘uleth\username’ for your username and your normal password
- Check the box underneath the password field to remember your login credentials
- When printing from this computer, jobs will be sent to the queue under the username supplied in step 2
- Open " network" and "sharing center"
- Open "manage wireless networks " and press "add " button
- Manually create a network profile
- Network name = U o L
- Security Type = WPA2‐Enterprise
- Encryption type = AES
- Enable the two check boxes
- Click "next" and "close"
U of L
- Right click and select properties
- Open security tab and select settings
- Uncheck "validate server certificate"
- Now select "advanced settings"
- Check "specify authentication mode " and select "user authentication" from drop down
- Click "save credentials" tab, enter domain credentials and click " ok"
- Close out network settings and should connect to U of L
- Open up "Network connections"
- Right click and choose properties of "Wireless network connection"
- Select the "Wireless networks " tab
- Use Windows to configure
- Select the "add " button
- Network name = U of L
- Connect even if not broadcasting
- Network Authentication = WPA2
- Data Encryption = AES
- Select "Authentication tab"
- For EAP type choose Protected EAP (PEAP)
- Click "properties"
- Validate server certificate = unchecked
- Connect to these servers = unchecked
- Authentication method = EAP ‐ MSCAHPv2
- Enable " Fast Reconnect" = checked
- Click configure button
- If computer is not joined to the domain make sure this is unchecked
- You should now be connected to U of L
- You will be prompted to enter in your domain credentials
- Once entered you should be connected to U of L