Mac users should check with the IT Solution Centre before upgrading to any new Mac OS to ensure compatibility with Follow-You printing as well as getting assistance installing Follow-You print on your Mac.
You can contact the IT Solution Centre:
- by phone (403) 329-2490
- in person E610
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org
**There is a limitation with the PrinterOn cloud printing option that prevents users from selecting more than 10 copies of a document per submission. A workaround to this is to send one copy of the document and then enter the number of desired copies at the actual campus Ricoh multifunction device of your choice:
- Submit document to print using PrinterOn (printing.uleth.ca).
- Login to a campus Ricoh device using your PIN or UofL ID card and choose Print:
- Select the document from the list of submitted documents.
- Press the Copies button in the bottom right corner.
- Increase the number of copies for the document you wish to print. Press the X button in the top right hand corner to close the Copies window.
- Press the Print button in the top left hand corner to release the selected print document