NEW - PrinterOn Web Based Printing Application
Upload files using the new PrinterOn web based printing application and release at any compatible Ricoh device!
Access PrinterOn web based printng by clicking this link printing.uleth.ca
Wireless Printing On Campus
- Can not be accessed using a guest account
- Log onto your PC and select the campus on anc-printing1 print driver
- Job resides on a server
- User provides access code and job is printed while you wait
- Unprinted jobs are purged from the server after a 24 hour period
Students / Community Users - How To Guide for Follow-You Print, Copy and Scan - Students
Faculty / Staff - How To Guide for Follow-You Print, Copy and Scan - Faculty / Staff
**There is a limitation with the PrinterOn cloud printing option that prevents users from selecting more than 10 copies of a document per submission. A workaround to this is to send one copy of the document and then enter the number of desired copies at the actual campus Ricoh multifunction device of your choice:
- Submit document to print using PrinterOn (printing.uleth.ca).
- Login to a campus Ricoh device using your PIN or UofL ID card and choose Print:
- Select the document from the list of submitted documents.
- Press the Copies button in the bottom right corner.
- Increase the number of copies for the document you wish to print. Press the X button in the top right hand corner to close the Copies window.
- Press the Print button in the top left hand corner to release the selected print document.