Can't access an Arts & Science course required for your current major during your initial registration?
Requests must be made via the web form at: uleth.ca/artsci/advising/faculty-arts-science-wait-list-form.
This form is available October 31st (9:00am) - January 2nd (12:00pm).
- You must have previously attempted to register yourself in the course.
- The course must be required for your current major.
- The course must be offered by the Faculty of Arts & Science. (We cannot wait-list for Education, Fine Arts, Health Sciences, Liberal Education, or Dhillon School of Business courses).
- You must have the prerequisite(s) for the course (or have submitted a Prerequisite Waiver Form to our office (M2102, Markin Hall) before submitting your wait-list request).
- The course must fit your schedule. If there is a time conflict, or the course would cause you to exceed 15 credit hours, your request will be denied unless you indicate which course to drop you from.
Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.