Campus Mobility Services will be offering Digital Dash Permit’s in replacement of our Visitor Hang Tag permits. Departments will be able to use their remaining hang tag permits until December 31, 2019, and return all unused permits to the Campus Mobility Services office for a refund.
As of January 1, 2020, departments requiring visitor permits will be able to request a permit by completing the following steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Event date;
- Time frame of parking required;
- Lot requested;
- Number of vehicles coming to campus;
- FOAP for payment.
- Departments will be charged on the time frame and by the number of stalls being occupied.
$10.00 / daily (8 hours) / permit
$6.00 / half (4 hours) / permit
$2.00 per hour / permit
Requests made for over 50 vehicles are required to contact Conference and Event Services
- Campus Mobility Services will create a personal digital dash permit, which includes a specialized QRL code for the event that parking enforcement officers will scan and verify;
- The digital dash permit will be emailed to the requested department, where they can email it to the end user to print and place on their dash;
- Digital dash permits can be created in a timely manner, however please provide 24 hour notice.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding,
Campus Mobility Services