This notice is from the archives of The Notice Board. Information contained in this notice was accurate at the time of publication but may no longer be so.
The TEACHING CENTRE invites all faculty members to apply for financial support of up to $5,000 for projects to enhance teaching effectiveness. Projects can be on any aspect of teaching, learning and evaluation. Examples of past projects include:
- Fair Assessment Practice in Higher Education: A Practical Guide (Faculty of Education)
- Video and Image Package for a Canadian Economics Course (Economics Department)
- Motion Analysis and Representation Techniques in New Media: Development of Teaching Strategies and Support Materials (New Media Department)
- Standardized Patient Program (School of Health Sciences)
- Web-Based Resources Designed to Introduce Students to the Scientific Method and Science Writing (Biological Sciences Department)
- Understanding, Diagnosing, and Improving Team Climate in Student Teams (Dhillon School of Business).
- Standardized Assessment of Information Literacy Skills for Undergraduate Students (Library)
- Student Research on Team-Based Learning (Anthropology)
For more information on how to apply, please visit https://www.uleth.ca/teachingcentre/teaching-development-fund
Brad Reamsbottom | email@example.com | 403-380-1856 | http://www.uleth.ca/teachingcentre/teaching-development-fund