This notice is from the archives of The Notice Board. Information contained in this notice was accurate at the time of publication but may no longer be so.
Are you looking for a fun job where you can meet other students, talk to uLethbridge alumni about their experiences, and build your resume? Are you looking for a job that will work around your class schedule? Your perfect job is calling!
The position of student caller supports the goals of the University’s Advancement office and the annual giving programs. Responsibilities involve calling uLethbridge alumni to:
- Update their alumni records
- Act as an ambassador for uLethbridge
- Have a positive conversation
- Ask them to donate to uLethbridge
If you are a current uLethbridge student enthusiastic about your university, this is a great opportunity to share that enthusiasm and enhance your skill set for your future career. Apply today if you:
- Have the confidence to ask strangers for donations
- Are detail oriented and can record information accurately
- Are motivated, optimistic and can handle conflict
- Have experience in fundraising, sales, or customer service
- Are comfortable learning and using computer software
- Enjoy working in a team environment
Starting Wage: $15.00/hour.
Hours: The term of the position will be approximately from January 28 - March 31, 2019. Calling shifts are Monday – Thursday 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. and Saturday – Sunday 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. Successful applicants are required to work at least 2 shifts (8 hours) per week. Additional shifts may be available depending on your availability, schedule and performance.
Location: The University of Lethbridge Call Centre is located off campus, on the second floor of the Penny Building (324-5th Street South).
Training & Orientation: Successful applicants are required to attend orientation and training on January 26 & 27, 2019.
Apply today! Deadline is Monday, January 14, 2019.
Please e-mail your resume and references to Melissa Wiebe firstname.lastname@example.org and include Student Caller in the subject line.