This hands-on workshop walks participants through the process of creating a 3D object with Tinkercad. Students attending this workshop will receive credit on their MyExperience Transcript. In this workshop, participants will learn:
- How to navigate a 3D workspace
- How to create complex objects from primitive shapes
- Unique properties of native tools
- Limits to imported items
- Wednesday, March 3; 9 to 10:30 a.m. [Register Now]
- Thursday, March 4; 1:30 to 3 p.m. [Register Now]
LOCATION: Online via Microsoft Teams
Ensure that you register on the ULethbridge MyExperience platform if you plan on attending this workshop. An e-mail will be sent to you 24 hours prior to the workshop through this platform. This e-mail will contain a link for a Microsoft Teams meeting which you will need to attend this workshop.
For any questions or inquiries, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you there!
For more Project Sandbox activities, click here.