This notice is from the archives of The Notice Board. Information contained in this notice was accurate at the time of publication but may no longer be so.
Offered every second year, this is your chance to take Character Animation II with Daniela Sirbu.
- Learn how expressive motion for animation is based on the relationship between character design, character motion, and character acting.
- Maker your own short animation film.
- Characterization through animation acting.
- Object animation is about character animation too - see how.
- Visual effects are based on character animation as well - see how.
Prerequisite: NMED 3640.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.