Thursday, June 8, 2017
Offered every second year, this is your chance to take Character Animation II with Daniela Sirbu.
- Learn how expressive motion for animation is based on the relationship between character design, character motion, and character acting.
- Maker your own short animation film.
- Characterization through animation acting.
- Object animation is about character animation too - see how.
- Visual effects are based on character animation as well - see how.
Prerequisite: NMED 3640.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.