This notice is from the archives of The Notice Board. Information contained in this notice was accurate at the time of publication but may no longer be so.
In June, the Registrar’s Office implemented Infosilem Enterprise, a new event scheduling software. Since implementation, the RO has successfully used Enterprise to manage reservations in RO-allocated classrooms, replacing the use of Banner FMABook.
Beginning August 6, the RO will use Enterprise to manage reservations in RO-allocated conference spaces, replacing the use of our Outlook Room Calendars.
RO-allocated conference spaces are:
- Andy’s Place (AH100)
- Andy’s Place Patio
- Centre for the Arts North Patio
- Centre for the Arts South Patio
- LINC ATB Financial North Patio
- LINC Coca-Cola South Patio
- Markin Hall Atrium (M1048)
- Markin Hall Quad
- PE Concourse
- Science and Academic Building Level 8 Foyer (SA8001)
- Science and Academic Building Level 9 Foyer (SA9001)
- Science and Academic Building Atrium (SA7008)
- Science and Academic Building Atrium Patio
- SU Bus Loop Concourse
- SU The Grove
- UHall/Centre for the Arts Atrium
- UHall Breezeway
- UHall East Patio
Booking confirmations will be now generated by Enterprise and sent via email from RO Room Booking (email@example.com). These emailed booking confirmations will not create a meeting in the Outlook Calendar of the person booking. Upon confirmation, the booker can create and share their own Outlook event or other communication with the confirmed location noted.
For those who have future bookings in these spaces, we will follow up with further details on what to expect as we move reservations from Outlook to Enterprise.
If you would like more information, please contact the Registrar’s Office Room Booking Unit (firstname.lastname@example.org).